The 20 Most Interesting Argumentative Essay Topics On Religion
An argumentative essay (sometimes referred to as a persuasive essay) is a kind of text that presents the author’s opinion on a particular problem supported with examples and evidence from their life, history, literature, etc. In this essay, the author not only presents their point of view, but also defends and justifies it, providing different arguments for or against it.
Like most essays, an argumentative essay should start with a catchy introduction that states the problem, attracts the readers’ attention to the topic in question, and provides the thesis that will be proved or rejected over the course of the text. In the main body, the author should lay out their arguments concerning the analyzed issue, supplementing them with appropriate examples and facts. Finally, a conclusion should sum up all your findings and outline the result of the research.
This article provides you with 20 interesting argumentative essay topics on religion. It might be quite complicated to discuss and prove issues and notions of a philosophical or religious nature, but the list of topics suggested below should help you organize your thoughts and write an effective essay.
- Is atheism a problem of the 21st century?
- Should teen marriages be allowed by the church?
- Religion as a secondary school subject.
- Christian views about same-sex marriage.
- God — a well-elaborated myth or reality?
- Friendship and love: can they coexist?
- Why is the Bible the most popular book in the world?
- What makes people change their religion?
- Is religious affiliation important in the modern world?
- Praying and faith vs. conventional medicine: what helps more?
- The functions of priests in the church of the 21st century.
- The role of religious communities in modern cities.
- Should church be separated from the state?
- Polygamous marriages in Islamic tradition.
- Cloning: religious point of view.
- Should religious leaders be involved in politics?
- The problems of interfaith families.
- Religious tolerance in public schools.
- Abortion: a personal decision or a deadly sin?
- The purpose of religion in present-day life.
The notion of religion is very broad. It is both personal and global. It is related to various spheres of human life, and is interconnected with many subjects and academic disciplines. Religious topics can be studied from completely different perspectives and angles. The above-mentioned topics should help you find the theme that you are interested in, that is most related to your course.
Looking for help with essay or term paper? Hire an exert essay writer from Mycustomessay.com - professional essay writing service.
One way to write a great argumentative essay relating to religion is to come up with an effective topic to write about. You want to choose a thought-provoking topic so that you can write a paper that will wow your classmates and your teacher. You will need to find some thought-provoking topics first so that you can find one that really applies to you and really affects you. An argumentative essay will express your opinion on an issue without injecting your opinion. It should list the facts. Be sure that you are respectful when writing about religion because it can be such a touchy subject for many people and you wouldn’t want to offend anyone in the process.
One great place to find differing view on religious issues is to check social media sites. It is a great place to see where the controversy lies.
There are some articles written on many different controversial topics that you can use right on the internet. You can choose one relating to religion and write your paper on it.
There are sites that allow people to debate different issues. These issues are usually great choices for this type of essay. If you check out these debate sites, you may also be able to start getting ideas on how to support your side of the issue. You will need to make sure that you don’t use your opinion or the opinion of others to use in your paper. An argumentative essay should only use evidence to persuade their audience.
If you are still struggling, you can always check with a professional to get an idea of what to write your paper on. Professional and freelance writers do not only write your paper for you, they will also help you write it yourself by being there every step of the way.
If you want a thought-provoking topic to write about, you should think about the topics that cause you to think a little bit. The best example of this is whether or not a women should have the right to abort her rapist’s baby.