A Selection Of 22 Good Argumentative Essay Topics On Technology
A good argumentative essay should be able to present the writer’s views with facts, numbers, proof and reason backing it up. It should also leave room for others who wish to refute the writer’s claims, as long they also back up their claims with facts. In short, a good argumentative essay opens up a dialogue about different questions regarding society, ethics, medicine, and even technology. Below are 22 topics that allow an exchange of views and sentiments among peers.
- The increasing use of social media in personal, business and marketing fields. Is the use too much?
- Is the use of computers in schools as early as elementary schools a good thing?
- Is the growth of the use of Internet a good or bad thing
- Has the option of online studies decreased the value of face-to-face learning?
- Will video games be used as teaching tools in the future?
- Should people agree to the use of identity chips?
- Should the rapid rise in military/tactical technology be checked?
- The use of technology in organ transplantation
- Has the use of phones from a young age decreased the desire to go outside and have a face-to-face interaction?
- The use of technology to clone humans and animals
- Increasing role of robotics in our lives.
- Business’ sole reliance on technology. Is it too much?
- The use of drones to conduct projects outside of the military. Is it a good idea?
- The ability to use technology to create a disease-free child. Is that ethical?
- Has genetic testing on humans changed the way we tackle diseases in a good way?
- The possibility of our cars driving themselves. Is that a good thing for us?
- Should the rise in mental illnesses be blamed on the rise in the use of technology?
- Has technology changed the way that we look at books? Is this a good or bad thing?
- How young is too young to learn how to use a computer or to own a tablet?
- The increasing use of nanotechnology and how it could change our lives in the near future.
- Are we beginning to depend too much on our computers, tablets and smartphones?
- Is the use of genetically modified food good for our bodies? Will it become our primary source of nutrition? Will this be good for us?
When writing an argumentative essay, remember that it should open dialogue among peers. However, any opinion you set on paper should be backed up by some facts and proof. When having a discussion with your peers, be open to what they have to say on the topic as long they also back their words up with facts.
Writing a research paper even though may seem challenging is a substantial part of everyday student life. You are required to write at least one research paper in a semester for the majority of the subjects. Do not underestimate research projects, as they demand a huge effort and a lot of time from you. Nevertheless, do not let your research paper assignment give you anxiety and influence your overall studies. To minimize worries and inconsistencies while working on the research paper you must be sure in your research paper topic. There are times when you are assigned to the topic but more frequently, you will have to create a topic by yourself. The whole research should be built around or from the topic. In order to choose an interesting topic, which will demonstrate your best talents, you should keep reading.
How to select the best research paper topic?
When choosing your research paper topic, you need to make sure it is neither boring nor worn out. An interesting innovative topic will intrigue the readers and motivate them to read your whole research. But if you don’t know how to create a topic on your own, use help of writers in topic creation.There are some things to consider when selecting an appropriate topic:
THE FIELD OF YOUR INTEREST
There is no secret that you will not be able to write a good insightful research paper if you are not interested in the subject overall and in the topic in particular. If on the other hand the topic is linked to the field of your interest, you may consider yourself lucky. It would be easier to explore the theme and write about it. You may even find some additional resources on your computer or I cloud service for the topic, which excites you. If you enjoy science, you are sure to talk non-stop about it. The same goes for writing.
A TOPIC SHOULD BE DEFINITE
You need to be sure to understand everything clearly when you choose an essay topic. Do not hesitate to ask questions if there are some unclear points. The more you understand the simpler it is for you to write a successful research paper. If the indistinct issues are still at large, it is advisable to leave this topic be and simply select another one. You need to show the readers that you master of the topic and not a confused newbie who does not know what he or she is talking about.
BE PRECISE AND SPECIFIC
You need to understand completely that you are not writing a descriptive essay. A research paper is an accurate and thorough work, which is based on facts details. You cannot add watery text about anything into the paper. Your statement should be supported with examples or reference other profound research and academical works.
This advice may seem dull if you are working on historical paper. How innovative can you get discussing French revolution or Perl Harbor? However, an innovative approach can give you the edge among other students. A topic should address the matter from a different and surprising perspective. With a deep investigation, you may even find the unknown until now facts that can blow your readers’ minds. This approach will intrigue your readers and will make research paper stand out.